Boy's Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Love

This is made for all of the wonderful BL Rpers On TM that their groups keep being deleted.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you experience any problems, please contact administrators: Aizen-sama , cxxarpexxd and zeropesty or moderators: Agate Fluorite, Burn My Dread and LuluRS

Manga section - newly opened!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cxxarpexxd
Shogun
cxxarpexxd

Manga section - newly opened! Empty
PostSubject: Manga section - newly opened!   Manga section - newly opened! I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:42 pm

You can open new threads now about your favorite yaoi mangas, or mangakas! Feel free to comment, talk and enjoy of course!
Back to top Go down
Filiz
Genshu
Filiz

PostSubject: Re: Manga section - newly opened!   Manga section - newly opened! I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:59 am

Yay for yaoi mangas I love you
Back to top Go down
Little_mouse
Word killer
Little_mouse

PostSubject: Re: Manga section - newly opened!   Manga section - newly opened! I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:03 pm

has anyone else read Minami no kuni no oujisama? I love the ones involving Jean...he's just so amusing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manga section - newly opened!   Manga section - newly opened! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manga section - newly opened!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Boy's Love  :: Manga-
Jump to: