Boy's Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Love

This is made for all of the wonderful BL Rpers On TM that their groups keep being deleted.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you experience any problems, please contact administrators: Aizen-sama , cxxarpexxd and zeropesty or moderators: Agate Fluorite, Burn My Dread and LuluRS

Anyone want Tables?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuichi Shindou
Bishōnen
Shuichi Shindou

Anyone want Tables? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want Tables?   Anyone want Tables? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:23 pm

HTML has been enabled! So, if you guys want, you can give me a favorite picture for your character, and I can make it into something pretty you can post in your threads xD

It's not necessary, and those of you with 3895083483 threads probably won't be interested because there's a lot of copy paste involved... but if you want me to make you something regardless I can, whether it's for something long or short doesn't matter (: Below is an example.
Here's an example~
Back to top Go down
cxxarpexxd
Shogun
cxxarpexxd

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want Tables?   Anyone want Tables? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:21 pm

Oh, someone who's capable of handling HTML, I'm impressed. But just one thing - either make the font bigger or the table a bit wider along with bigger font because it's a bit tiny too read.

Again, I'm very impressed.
Back to top Go down
Shuichi Shindou
Bishōnen
Shuichi Shindou

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want Tables?   Anyone want Tables? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:19 pm

That's an east fix ^^ I hope i didnt give you trouble with the small text on the thread (: I changed the font and it's size there. And thank you! I learned a bit in a class I took an on various other sites that HTML xD

As for a wider table. I'd have to make/find a wider top image. Hehe, not as easy a fix. But that will definitely be kept in mind from now on (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want Tables?   Anyone want Tables? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone want Tables?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Boy's Love -
Jump to: