Boy's Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Love

This is made for all of the wonderful BL Rpers On TM that their groups keep being deleted.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you experience any problems, please contact administrators: Aizen-sama , cxxarpexxd and zeropesty or moderators: Agate Fluorite, Burn My Dread and LuluRS

So... B/L PC games in English

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Burn My Dread
Shikken
Burn My Dread

Location : In a desolate island in the middle of the sea... with internet.

So... B/L PC games in English Empty
PostSubject: So... B/L PC games in English   So... B/L PC games in English I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:37 pm

I've only recently started to try them. Most of them are 18+ then again, most yaoi is and that's not stopping those below the age group so... I thought I'd ask if some of you are familiar with B/L games that you can play on the PC which mostly fit in the choose-your-adventure and visual novel category.

The only ones I've succeeded in installing in Windows 7 are:

Animamundi: The Dark Alchemist
Enzai: Falsely Accused
Absolute Obedience
Silver Chaos v.1.2 (requires English patch)
Silver Chaos: Eternia Fantasia (requires English patch)

I was wondering if there are other titles available in English. Or those that are compatible with translation tools like AGTH and Quick Atlas. Recommendations are appreciated.

Edit: ....Huh. Well apparently, not many are that familiar with it. ._. But never mind. I've found a site that has all the answers to what I've just asked anyway.

Last edited by Burn My Dread on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Abel Crusnik
Kami
Abel Crusnik

PostSubject: Re: So... B/L PC games in English   So... B/L PC games in English I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:31 am

I am famillar with the Enzai one. Never played it but heard plenty of it. I believe there is also a Kuroshitsuji yaoi game. I'm not sure if it is in english though...that is all I know about.
Back to top Go down
Burn My Dread
Shikken
Burn My Dread

Location : In a desolate island in the middle of the sea... with internet.

PostSubject: Re: So... B/L PC games in English   So... B/L PC games in English I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Enzai, I have not quite touched it myself yet, it's sitting in my desktop while I'm concentrating on games one by one. But I have seen the introduction. It is rather violent. I see whip marks, blood, ropes... and no mercy. But other than that, the art style is beautiful.

A Kuroshitsuji one? If I'm not mistaken it's probably a doujinshi turned into a visual novel.

I copypasted this from hongfire. Is this what you were referring to?

Quote :
You play as the shinigami princess Yamimori, who's searching for a shinigami king before her father turns her human again.While she's mainly out for Ciel to make him king, she also can have...encounters with other characters depending on the choices you make.She might very well end up with Ciel, or perhaps the demon Sebastian? Or maybe even Lau, head of the mafia in London?

But there's another yaoi PC game that's called Hadaka Shitsuji... although that one's not out yet as far as I've heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... B/L PC games in English   So... B/L PC games in English I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So... B/L PC games in English
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Boy's Love -
Jump to: